Sunday, October 26, 2008

WHAT HAS HAPPEN TO ME

OK,people its countdown time ....spm is like in 2 weeks believe it or not ....and im shitting in my pants totally wei......but look at the bright side ...it will be over soon just cnt for it to end man .....but what news i have to tell you ......im going to the prom but who im going with is yet a mystery .......

XD


LOL.............but spm sucks to the max man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP SOMEBODY CALL 911 OR SOMETHING .......but anyways i have been studying .....but man its kinda getting hard ....really hard .......dont know what wrong with me ....getting fat and all OMG ....man i dont know whats wrong i think im getting really weird ........getting emo all so easily .....but thats so not me ......

something is really wrong ......what could be the freaking problem i really dont know
well this could be the list
1.SPM
2.IM FUCKNG FATT
3.BOT GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP
4.COULD BE ABOUT A GIRL
5.I CANT BLOODY DRIVE
6.SOMEHOW I REALLY FEEL PEOPLE THINK THAT IM A NUT ....OR SOME WHAT RETARDED
7.YES PEOPLE I HAVE ARTHRITIS .......WHY DONT YOU ALL CALL ME FATT SOMEMORE
8.THE REASON IM FAT
9.COULD IT BE THE PEOPLE CALLING ME FAT
10.MAYBE IM JUST STRESSED OUT
11.MY TRIALS WERE SHIT

OK,thats done ....well lets I think im dumb .....so very dumb ........well why am i saying that well my trials kinda sucked ......so yea .....its like when you dont knoe anything .....people look at you like some DUMB shit ......hell I dont bloody know the facts thats why im asking XD .....lol (for your info im just realesing steam...but i do feel like this sometimes)

ladida its fine huh ........ok where were we ....oh wait we were on the same topic all along ...man theres is something seriously wrong with me ........somebody out there that can help LOL .....dont know why just feel sad most of the time .....may look happy on the inside ....but somehow i think there something missing for me .......ALL I KNOW WHAT MISSI IS FIRST ....I GOTTA GET THOSE As for SPM first then im gonna straigthen out my life which really needs some attention XD







No comments: